Happy New Year everyone

I felt I should give you a break after the advent blog but I just wanted to drop in and wish you a Happy New Year! So as the door closes on 2010 and we head into 2011 I feel the need to take stock!

2010 has been the most creatively satisfying year of my life. I have produced more (and better quality) work than ever before and I really feel that my art is developing in new and exciting directions. I have made new friends who have such great talents and have kindly passed on some of their knowledge to me. I have even given up the stressful old job and hope to spend more time in 2011 being creative!

My family has also grown in 2010 - with the addition  of Misty the invisible cat and Maisy the worrisome kitten (though she has got into the spirit!!!)

So I am not going to make any resolutions this year - apart from trying to make the most of it! I never manage to keep any of the others anyway.

One project I will be starting on soon is my Gift of Quilts for the Olympics in 2012 which I am quite excited about being involved with. I am quilt number 398 and they are still looking for volunteers if anyone is interested!!!

Before I head off to a friend's house for a few drinkies I just want to wish you all the best for the season, and remind you that my giveaway is still open until the end of tomorrow!

3 comments

  1. I'm with you, no resolutions this year! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Sarah! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I havn't made any New Year resolutions as I never keep them anyway :O)

    Here is wish you a Happy and Healthy New Year ~Ally x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to let me know what you think!