How much do I love buttons...?

I recently blogged about my first attempt at a button necklace. Since then a friend of mine has asked me to make a set - necklace, earrings and bracelet - so I thought I would show you the results.

I learnt a lot of lessons on the first one that I created for myself, and this is definitely much much better, in construction and design. I also included a little 'made with love' charm.

The necklace

A pair of 'dangly earrings'

The bracelet

I just adore working with the buttons - the colours are fabulous and they are so versatile as a medium. But the best thing about buttons, and especially these buttons, is that they make you smile!

1 comment

  1. They are so much fun! I would love a pair of earrings like that... think I'm going to have to rummage through my button box!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to let me know what you think!