a quick update

I am being a busy little bee getting everything together for the Open Studios at the weekend but I thought I would share a couple of bits with you.

This is one of the necklaces that I will be showing once it is finished - a turquoise piece that I am yet to name (I am rubbish at naming them once they have left my head). I just adore turquoise. The colours are so striking and I may wear this at the exhibition because I don't currently have enough display stands! What a hardship!!!


I also wanted to share my lovely new handbag that I blogged about on Friday. It would have arrived on Saturday morning if I had been in when the postman arrived... but a visit to the post office ensures that it now has a new home and I am delighted!!! Moomin-tastic!!!


1 comment

  1. The bag in real life is lovely - the necklace looks great look forward to seeing it at the weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to let me know what you think!