Of points & pies

One of the greatest things about owning a shop (apart from all the lovely fabric you get to drool over) is that you meet so many very talented people! Once such lady is Cherie Luckman. Not only does she work part time for us at Bee Crafty, but she is also a very talented teaching with a growing repertoire of fabulous quilts for us to add to our workshop offerings. The latest is the New York Beauty class that she will be teaching in May (sorry - class full). It proved so popular with all of us staff that we talked her into giving us a private class on  a day when the shop was shut. So here is my first go at paper piecing, which is not quite finished but is well on it's way!


I am dead chuffed but have no idea quite how to quilt it yet but that will come... I hope!

The pie mentioned in the title is my contributions to my WI (Hampton Hargate) when we had a pudding night. All attendees had to bring something yummy and there were 9 fab puddings to share. Mine was a rustic pear and apple pie with cinnamon and lime marmalade glaze. If I say so myself, it wasn't at all bad for a non-baker!


No comments

Feel free to let me know what you think!