Fame at last... kinda...

I am not a great one for having my picture taken - and even less happy having being filmed, but sometimes you just have to suck it up and get on with it! So when Just Hands On TV wanted to come to Bee Crafty and film an interview, I just had to grow a pair and get on with it! 


Valerie Nesbitt, me and Julie

The film is up and available on their website if you want to go and have a laugh (and don't count how many times I say "indeed")! You will need to register but it is part of the free content and there is lots more to see there besides us.

Julie has been on telly a lot (having been in Eldorado and The Office in her career before being part owner of Bee Crafty) and is used to it, but I found it completely terrifying. I just had to remind myself that I am talking about something I love - and that should be easy! Famous last words! But at least it is done, and we have had some lovely comments from people who have watched it and then dropped in to see us, so it can't be that bad!

No comments

Feel free to let me know what you think!