New quilt finished! And I am in love with it!

As the sun is shining and my Dad is round working on the garden (and therefore is a willing model) I thought I would photograph and share the quilt I finished over the weekend.

I decided not to quilt this one - instead I used some of my button collection to attached the three layers together!

I used buttons on both sides, just in case anyone gets bored with the front and decides to inspect the back!
 
This slightly blurry picture was taken with my phone but gives you an idea of the button selection I had to play with...



That is just the contents of 2 of my jars... it is safe to say there are a few more than that on shelves!

I forced myself to use some of my favourite bright buttons in this one, but it was so much fun to make that I don't mind! Every time I look at it, I smile - though Paul's response was "isn't it a little too.... bright?" Obviously we know there is no such thing!

3 comments

  1. In love with it? I'm not surprised! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course it's not too bright - it's wonderful! And I love how you used the buttons to tie it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the color combos... a very happy quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to let me know what you think!