What a weekend

Well my Mum has paid a visit to Peterborough this weekend from the soggy climes of C.Cork in Eire. One of the highlights for us both was her visit to the Peterborough guild's exhibition at Peterborough museum. A thrill for us because it is the first time I have exhibited anywhere, and the first time she has seen any of my work in the flesh. She usually has to accept photographic evidence!


I will post further pics later but this is my Mum's favourite piece that I have made (and mine too if I am honest).


This is a necklace called Storm because the focal glass bead reminds me of the pictures of storms that you see on Neptune with huge swirling masses spread across the planet. These swirls are then echoed throughout the cord. Texture is added by varying the size of the beads in the herringbone stitch cord.



I am pleased to say that this item has sold and is going to a good home where it can be appreciated. I hope that the lady who purchased it gets as much pleasure out of it as I have.


No comments

Feel free to let me know what you think!