Just a quick update...

... before I head up to Cumbria for work.

I have decided to make a little quilt for my niece Kiah who will be 3 in April. She loves pink so I thought I would have a go at an asymmetrical log cabin. The finished squares will be 9x9 inches and I may do 3x3 or 4x4. I want it big enough to wrap around her but small enough for her to carry around and sit on if she wants to.

Appologies for the poor quality pic but it is a very gloomy day and it is raining outside so not ideal photo taking weather!

My brother has also commissioned me to make her one of my elephants as his gift to her, so I am going to use some of the same fabrics so that they match.

4 comments

  1. What a lucky little girl, Im sure she will be delighted ..love Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors! I really like the elephants, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey they are looking good you are becoming a prolific quilter - go girl! Bring them in to show us in the shop plse xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quilt is looking lovely, log cabin is my favourite. Don't forget to show us.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to let me know what you think!