A wet Bank holiday...

A couple of months ago I attended my first class in quilting at Art & Stitch in Peterborough. It was a crazy patchwork/ embellishing/ cushion making class and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I chose the colours to match the colour scheme in the bedroom of my new house. I stitched most of the patchwork on the day and finished the beading 2 days later. That was about 3 months ago and it has sat patiently in the corner of my studio waiting to be miraculously turned into a proper, usable cushion.
And guess what, a rainy bank holiday Monday drove me to finish it off!
I am glad I finally got around to putting it together, and it looks great on my bed!

1 comment

  1. The cushion looks gorgeous.I like the quilting around the flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to let me know what you think!