Teddy Bears picnic

Here is a couple of little cuties I thought I would share with you - needle felted bears with some small origami gift boxes that I have been playing with after buying the gorgeous paper at last years Knitting and Stitching show in Harrogate. I love the tiny teddies, and I originally made them to go in the 'pile of unwrapped pressies' for my Xmas themed dollshouse room. But I love them so much that I cant 'bear' to put them away until next Christmas.

This one is Bernard and I adore the colours. You probably cant tell from the pic but the purple in both his ears are slightly different shades - which I think makes him all the cuter. Next time I'll use a daylight bulb just in case!!


And this is Bertie. He is the smallest I have managed so far... but I love a challenge so I'll keep trying!

3 comments

  1. Bernard is gorgeous! I can't believe how tiny they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute and tiny, you must have a lot of patience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As well a few holes in my finger tips lol

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to let me know what you think!