Wednesday, 21 December 2016

Quilt Now for 2017

Well as usual, there is plenty in the pipeline for 2017. One of those things is a new relationship with the lovely folks at Quilt Now magazine. I am thrilled that I will be having my very own supplement in issue 32 (out January 19th). This will be a foundation piecing supplement, and here are a couple of snaps of the projects I have created for it. There will be 4 in all and I am too excited.

I have also been working with Stix2 to develop an English Paper Piecing glue - and so we have one of my EPP projects in the same issue. I am just spoilt!
I also have a project in issue 33 - with the gorgeous Indian Summer fabric from those marvellous folks at Craft Cotton Company. Here's a sneaky peek of this one too! I can't wait to see what else 2017 has to offer!

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your designs. On my 'must have, must do' list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your designs. On my 'must have, must do' list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andee. I love making them :0
      Merry Christmas xx

      Delete
  3. What a talented lady you are,love the designs and will be trying them. And of course buying the mag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Carole Ann - these were great fun to do, and I cant wait to see them photographed properly in the magazine.
      Merry Christmas xx

      Delete
  4. Really like those, I am limiting myself to one magazine a month next year so I know which one will be first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving the quilt but FPP is a no no for me cannot get my head around it but will look out for the magazine and maybe just maybe you will be able to help with your instructions, have a lovely Christmas and please more of you on C & C we seem to be getting very little stitchery these days

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to let me know what you think!