Day Twenty Four and another gift delivered

Well I had a fab day at Art & Stich yesterday and I got Kiah's dress finished (well I did the final florishes one I got home). I even mastered button holes on my machine which is something I have not tried before! I will share pics of the finished article after it has been unwrapped!

But until then, here is a gift I made for my friend Vicki who alos stitches, and who joined me at the shop yesterday for sewing and gossip!

Vicki says I am a 'colour whore' because I am attracted to anything bright - so I have decided to award that title to my new range of boxes and receptacles in her honour!

 It is 4 inches by 9 inches - so big enough to hide some pens in!

I used my new labels to finish it off!

She seemed pleased!

No comments

Feel free to let me know what you think!