Day Fifteen and another order completed!

Now the delivery has been made and the gift presented I can share a couple of (dark) pics of my latest elephant.

It was ordered for a second wedding anniversary gift which just happens to be cotton, and it is for a man so I used some 'butch' colours rather than my usual colour explosion!


I am particularly pleased with how his ears turned out because I have used some heavier weight interfacing and it really makes them stand out. He could probably fly with them ears!!!!


I also got to use my new labels for the first time, but it is tucked behind his ear and I forgot to take a pic before I sent him on his way!

I have one more elephant order to complete before Christmas - in purple, which is my favourite colour! It is beginning to become a problem that I am making things for orders, and then I don't want to part with them! I suppose I will just have to get used to it!!!

2 comments

  1. I am afraid I like most things I make and would love to keep them all but that defeats the purpose abit doesnt it ? I went to a little local 'Craft and Collectable ' fare on Sunday ,and the fare's were no where near as good as we/you could make mainly cards and jewllry ,£15 a table for the day ,Hmm Im wondering ? next one is in Feb I think ? ...love Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice ellie. It's lovely to see all your posts particularly the one of Maisie in the tree.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to let me know what you think!