Day Nine - guests this Christmas

Today I thought I would introduce you to a couple of guests that my Mum sent over to stay with us last year and who have settled in nicely!

Aren't they fabulous! She made them from a pattern she saw in an old magazine she has had for ages. The bodies are made from a 'suede-y' coat she found in a charity shop so they feel lovely and soft. The hats are from some old fleeces and the 'fur' trimmings are recycled from an old winter jacket. She is so clever!!!

I love them and they always make me smile! They will be watching the festivities from the sofa again this year!

5 comments

  1. Ahh ....now we see where your talent comes from ...they are charming ,what are their names ? bearing in mind you called an elephant Morris lol ..love Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really lovely ~ they can come and stay with me anytime :O) ~ Ally x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They really are lovely, what better guests could you have stay for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like them as guests they won't eat too much!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to let me know what you think!