Green - another exhibition piece

Now this was great fun to do. I had an experiment pack from Art & Stitch in green and so I thought I would just 'play' and see what happened. I like to try to get as much texture and dimension into the piece as possible.
In this case, this was by machine stitching wave lines and couching fancy threads in between stitched circles as well as needle felted 'mounds'. I also added semi-precious stones to add a bit of 'sparkle'.
I wanted this piece to have some extra depth and some very helpful advice from another guild member led to Green being formed around half a lemonade bottle. I have to say I think that the result is rather interesting and I am looking forward to getting it home and hanging it on my wall!

No comments

Feel free to let me know what you think!