the secret is out!

If you follow my blog, you may have noticed some thinly veiled references to some changes coming up in my life that I couldn't really share. Well now I can reveal all! I am opening a craft supplies and workshop centre just outside Huntingdon! It has taken a lot of work and a huge amount of planning but we are finally on our way. The idea was first suggested to me by a friend in later January and here we are, 4 months later, with the keys now safely in my pocket!

Bee Crafty (hopefully) opens it's doors on 6th of August. Talk about not hanging about!

We will have a blog for the shop very soon, but until then I may share a little here!

Firstly, here is our new logo!

Isn't it just the cutest! We certainly have been running around like busy bees meeting with suppliers, yelling at BT, and learning about how you run a limited company. But it is finally coming together and the stress will all be worth it when we finally open our doors! Can't wait to start taking delivery of all our lovely stock!

We have a basic website at www.beeingcrafty.co.uk until the full website goes live just before we open!


The excitement (and fear) is rising! Bring it on!!!!

6 comments

  1. WOW Congratulations
    That is awesome news and i can FEEL the excitement all the way over in OZ lol
    I love your logo its just the sweetest thing ever. I'm sure you'll have so much fun, hard work , but so much fun lol

    cheers Karen xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How WONDERFUL!!!! Wishing you every success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh !How exciting ,how near Huntingdon I ask myself ,I will certainly be a visitor...can't wait to hear more ...love Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing Bee Crafty every success... great logo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Sarah! The very best of good luck with your new venture! x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to let me know what you think!