Another Tyvek gift

Having made a gift for my friend Vicky last week (though not delivered until next week) I thought that I couldn't leave out my friend Aly and therefore had to make her a gift too.

Using some more Tyvek based destruction, I have made Aly a lipstick case.

It is not firm enough to close the case using a popper so I have added a heart shaped crystal button and some silk ribbon to act as a clasp.

This has again been created with Tyvek but I have stitched it onto pelmet vilene instead of fabric so that it keeps it's shape.

I have used variegated threads and a few beads for further embellishment.

The inside is covered with silk for a little touch of luxury.

I hope Aly likes it when I deliver it at our delayed Christmas party on the 21st January.

2 comments

  1. How lovely and a great gift idea. I'm sure Aly will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely gift. There's no stopping you now.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to let me know what you think!