Events just keep coming!

Once I sold the shop I really wasn't sure whether work was going to flow to my door, or form a small puddle at the end of the garden. As it turned out, it came gushing forth in a way that was both exciting and terrifying . It is gratifying to know that all those hours sewing and working silly hours was going to pay off. Now I finally get to live my dream - teach all over the place!

So the first big event I have attended this year was the Festival of Quilts where I was demonstrating a fantastic new range of fabric cutting dies created by the amazing papercrafting company Tattered Lace. This new range of Linen & Lace deep dish dies are certainly making an impact, and I have had a brilliant time introducing them to quilters at the NEC. I hope to be able to show more of you at the WI Centenary Fair in Harrogate in September and through shows on Create & Craft.

I will also be paying a return visit to Harrogate in October when I am thrilled to be invited to teach workshops for the Great Create show. This is the Fully Kitted English Paper Piecing Pincushion I will be teaching on Friday 2nd October at 11.30am - 1pm & 1.30pm til 3pm. So if you fancy giving EPP a try without the hassle, then book a place and enjoy a bit of light sewing!


I will also be teaching my Vintage Button Brooch workshop at 9.30am - 11.00am on the same day - so there will be much dashing around between sessions. Again the class is fully kitted, so you don't need to worry about bringing anything with you - except your creativity!



I also have a few more classes coming up at Bee Crafty - with my simple Machine Embroidered bag class on Saturday 22nd August.

You could also join me on this fun Freeform Class on Friday 16th October where you will learn design techniques to help you create your own free form quilt designs.

So as you can see there is plenty there to keep me busy :)

1 comment

  1. good to see you are getting lots of teaching etc. Thinking might come to Harrogate not the WI as I will be going to the quilt show then but the other show, will check it out and see if there is much stitchery as not into papercraft.Harrogate is just a bus ride away for me as I am in Leeds
    It was god to meet you at the FOQ

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to let me know what you think!