A few quilts

I thought I would take the opportunity to post a few pictures of some of the quilts I have made over the last year. As you may know I have been appearing on Create & Craft TV channel as a guest quilt demonstrator since last august, and I have now done over 100 hours of live tv. This has necessitated the creation of quite a few quilts!

The following quilts have all been created using EZ Acrylic rulers from Simplicity and I have enjoyed them all. Sometimes it has been a bit stressful with just a couple of days notice - these people don't seem to appreciate that I have a full time job :) however, I am happy with all of them!

Dresden Plate
This one was the perfect opportunity to use some of my much loved Japanese style fabric. I love it!

Easy Angle Acrylic
This ruler takes the maths out of half square triangles, and I  used it to create My Half Square Triangle Sampler - all 12 blocks use the same 8 HST and 1 square, but they are all different layouts.


Twinkle Star Acrylic and Easy Heart Acrylic
The twinkle star was for the blocks and the easy heart was for the applique and marking the free motion quilting shapes inside the blocks. Huge fun!



EZ Petal Ruler
This is so bright and summery, and perfect for my spare bed where it is destined to go between classes!

4 comments

  1. So talented Sarah I wished I lived closer so that I could come to your workshops more sewing shows needed on C&C Sally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm doing my best on the Create and craft front ;) I have suggest rebranding the channel quilting.tv but they won't have it; )

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for leaving a comment Carol. I'm very lucky to get to quilt this much ;)
      X

      Delete

Feel free to let me know what you think!