Snow quilting

January was a bit of a weird month at the shop. We had our sale week, which was our most successful week ever... and due to a deligue of snow, as well as an overturned lorry on the A14 we also had one of our quietest weeks!

So to make the most of the extra time in the sewing room I got some workshop samples out of the way, and managed to make two lap quilts in two days - from start to finish!I must have had my bionic knickers on!!! This is the turned 9 patch that I will be teaching at Bee Crafty on 24th May.

 
The pink one came first - a response to the horrid gloomy weather! And then I had a play with some of my leftover Moda bits and bobs for the second one.

And all done and dusted in less that 12 hours in total. Now that's fast!!!!

No comments

Feel free to let me know what you think!