Fun Faces in Button form

Lately I seem to have earned the name 'the button lady' especially because I am teaching a beaded button class tomorrow. I admit to rather liking the title and I could certainly be called worse things!

Well here is another completed beaded button that I tantalised you with on the previous blog:
I am very pleased with it, and it is a great project for when you only have 5 or 6 beads left of a particular colour. I love items that dig into my bead soup!!! I may add it to a fabric body to make a doll, or simply give it pride of place on a simple black bag so it gets some use. I will have to think on it.

Well I have to disappear now to pack up my kit for my class tomorrow.

4 comments

  1. Nice to see you back. I love this button, it has so many possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still love my button on my bag and it has been much admired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the button! I keepo collecting the supplies to make some beaded button type things but just haven't sat down to do it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela - thanks for you comments - it is lovely when someone likes your work!
    Pam - I am glad you like the button - and the bag should be admired because it all fits together beautifully.
    Robin - you really should have a go - it is so relaxing and you don't need a huge number of any particular bead. It is a great use of all that 'bead soup' that collects over the years :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to let me know what you think!