update on the move....

I have still not move - and the house is in chaos with boxes everywhere. I now have a weeks holiday with nothing to do but pack and trip over things!

My studio is packed which means I cant do much in there this week. However, whilst clearing out I found a stash of cross stitches - some finished and not framed, like this tiger which seemed to take forever due to the amount of colours..

to unfinished like this three panel dragonfly piece.



And even some random unfinished items like this partly stiched doll that looks a little sorry for itself.

Maybe I will get around to doing something with them all one day!

1 comment

  1. I hope you manage to get everything sorted out for the move. Your Tiger is manificent.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to let me know what you think!